Monday, February 20, 2012

Lazy Days

I am so content right now.

Like I got up at way too early because my family decided going to breakfast was a good idea. And I guess it was, but I was really tired. But then I had like two or three cups of coffee. I think two. Yeah.

Since then I've been listening to my indie/alternative/hipster Pandora stations, browsing Pinterest and such, and just chilling. In sweatpants, with my hair up and no makeup. This is just so nice. It makes me really, really want summer to happen so I don't need to worry about actually being productive. Like there's a lot of other stuff I could totally be doing right now. But I'm not, because I'm currently in the process of thoroughly enjoying myself.

So what else is new? I was in the ER Saturday having basically the worst day of my life. I had this gushing nosebleed that drained down my throat and backed up into my left eye and lasted 40 minutes the first time. And then it happened again. And then a third time. Which was when I decided that a trip to the hospital was probably a good idea. So I spent Saturday covered in gore feeling terrible, because the silver nitrate they used to cauterize my nose burned like the dickens and I had to develop a new method of breathing.

But I am aaaaall better. So that's good. Now I think I'm going to try and get something done, because that would probably be a good thing. I hope you all have a wonderful President's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment