Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Long and Contemplative Post Title.

I'm feeling a little...well, I don't really know.

I am feeling rather frustrated that my STUPID L KEY KEEPS STICKING. Stupid key. I was typing a lot today and every time I wrote "love" it said "ove", and then I kept thinking of the Ove Glove and I couldn't take anything seriously anymore. Of course now that I've yelled at it in blog form, it's stopped sticking as much as it has been. Eff you, L key.

So what's going on? A lot. Too much, maybe. I feel like I have a lot on my shoulders right now, and maybe you don't want to hear it. So if you don't want to hear me kind of complain about all this crap I'm dealing with, perhaps skip this and wait until I'm happy and talking about infomercials again.

For one thing, I have a ton and a half of stuff to do. Homework stuff. But I won't complain about that, because I just told you in my last post that you don't care about my AP Class complaints. Let's just leave it at two 300+ page novels due in a week. But hey, I can do it. I've power read stuff before. Heck, I read the majority of The Fault in Our Stars in four hours. And that was about 200 pages. Or so. Bah! I'll make it.

Speaking of The Fault in Our Stars, Forensics season is coming up, and I'm performing a portion of it as a prose piece. I'm kind of excited and kind of nervous, because I want to do it justice. It's a really important book to me, but it's also a little terrifying to think that I'll be interpreting my version of it to strangers. I don't know why that's terrifying. It just is.

And then there's just high school issues. High school comes with drama. Lots. Let this be a lesson to all of you middle-schoolers and freshmen: I don't give a crap and a half if you promised yourself that you wouldn't get involved in high school drama. It's going to happen whether you like it or not. So there.

Well, I guess that wasn't too complainy. I was going to talk more about drama stuff, but I don't want to go posting other people's business on the internet for the world to see. So I'll just leave it at that. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got stuff to do. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment