Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fingers. Fingerfingerfingerfingerfingerrrrrs.

Sometimes when I actually practice my cello, I really enjoy it.

And then I can't stop fidgeting. Well, not really fidgeting, but I have this addiction to moving my fingers all of a sudden. So I like to cure this addiction by texting. And clicking pens. And blogging, of course, or I wouldn't be here, now would I?

So what else is new?

Basically nothing. I just feel like typing. Did I tell you about TFiOS yet? I think I did. Yeah, I did. Because it was really short and stuff, and I thought I had more to say but I didn't.

I bought a dress yesterday for the Sadie Hawkins dance. It's really called Holly Hop, but that's like the stupidest name in the history of the universe, so whenever I'm talking to people who don't go to my school, I usually just say Sadie Hawkins. And here's the thing about dances: I don't like them. You go into a super dark gym and in the middle is this HUUUUGE CROWD of people that are all more or less doing the horizontal tango while standing up, which is kind of an oxymoron. I think. And the music is either like ghetto rap that nobody knows or really bad remixes of already pretty bad songs. Then the white girls like me stand on the outside of the huge crowd of sex simulators and jump up and down and do the white guy overbite and generally look really stupid. Also, everybody makes waaaay too big a deal out of it. Seriously people, it's not the end of the world if you don't get a date or you see your ex-boyfriend dancing with some whore, and you don't have to spend a million and a half dollars on a dress and new shoes that you're just gonna take off anyway. For a while I didn't even want to go to this godforsaken event. But now that I do have a dress (that was reasonably inexpensive) and a new pair of shoes (from Payless) and I have a date (who doesn't like whores and isn't my ex), I'm kind of excited. KIND OF. Okay, more than kind of. Mostly because I get to hang out with my friends, and they're generally pretty cool people. So yes, I will be on the outskirts of the gym, doing the white guy overbite with the rest of my white and halfsican friends. It'll be a good time.

Oh! And announcements! At some point my mom and I are planning to start a blog together. It has yet to be named, because the name I came up with sounds really dumb out loud, but basically we're gonna read some books and write some reviews. Because we enjoy doing stuff like that for whatever reason.

Aaaaaand....yeah that's it. Kay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment