Saturday, January 14, 2012

[Insert Pretentious Title Here]

Because I'm feeling pretentious and literary and there are words that are formed in my brain that are desperately making their way to my fingertips to be hastily typed out here.

See? Pretentious. Literary.

One can only be in such a mood after reading an amazing, thought-provoking, beautifully written novel. Usually said novel is written by John Green.

So I've finished the much-awaited The Fault in Our Stars at long last, and I just have a few thoughts. No spoilers. Promise.


  1. I am conflicted. I don't know whether to keep this book to myself or preach to the world that everyone needs to read it. I don't know whether laugh or cry, recover or stare out the window for a while.
  2. It is simply beautiful. Every word oozes beauty, though oozes is not generally a word one associates with beautiful things.
  3. It makes me feel psychologically complex.
  4. This psychological complexity can only be cured by watching Disney movies and playing Temple Run.
  5. I have nothing left to say. I thought I might have more, but I really do not. My apologies for the briefness of this particular post.

1 comment: