Sunday, April 15, 2012

Exciting Things

Why hello there, all! I am hoping you had a much less frantic weekend and are currently not putting off doing your homework in favor of practicing chord progressions and blogging. This is just a basic update on all things Erin, because I know how much that thrills you all.

So what's first? Well, I suppose I haven't mentioned Forensics all that much in my blogging. It's pretty much the most exciting thing in my life currently. For the whole of the competition season, I was next to break basically every single tournament. For you people that are not so savvy with the lingo, that basically means that out of the twelve people that make it to semifinals, I was number thirteen. Have I talked about this before? I don't remember. Too bad, you get to hear it again. Anyways. So yesterday was out regional competition, and even though I only had to compete against three people, I was pretty ridiculously nervous about the whole affair. I figured that regionals might be the only chance I had to get any kind of recognition, so I was really hoping to win. AND I DID. It was one of the more fantastic moments of my life. And my excellent Polish prose sister got second! So we're pretty much awesome. Y'know, basically.

What else...what else...oh yeah, it was my birthday, and that was pretty great. Overall a quiet celebration, but enjoyable. And I'm currently waiting for my Pottermore acceptance e-mail. THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT'S HAPPENED TO ME ALL DAY. Pottermore is live!!

And I went shopping. So that was cool.

Yeah, not the most inspiring post of all time, but I can only do so much. Enjoy your weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment