Monday, May 9, 2011

Who Wants a Crap Sandwich?

I don't. You can have mine.

Ironically enough, I was going to post about happiness today because the sun was all shiny and the flowers and the trees were all blooming and the air smelled like springtime (and manure, but that's a different story).

However, when I got to school today, my happy little day of springtime became an utter crapsicle. That butt munch kid I keep talking about who likes me was being obnoxious, my stand partner was being obnoxious, we had to play Pomp and Circumstance like 43 times...and that's just first hour. I'm going off on a little pity party here, but it really sucks that I have to deal with so much stupid so early in the morning. I really don't like my second hour teacher and pretty much my only friend in that class has been annoying me a heck of a lot lately. Then at lunch, when I usually get to sit and hang out with my lovely friends, they weren't being so lovely. As I said to my dad on the phone today, it was like everyone had an extra dose of bitch this morning. Sorry, Grandma, excuse my French. Seriously, everybody was just cranky and irritable and being annoying and catty to each other. It was like somebody turned up the annoying dial on a few of my more annoying friends, who I usually love for their annoyingness, but nobody was in the mood to deal with it today. Finally I was just all like "Okay so seriously you guys, who's on their period right now?" Which may be too much information, but two people had hands up. Two others were sick, one had pressure of a soccer game this afternoon, and I couldn't really find an explanation for the obnoxiousness of the last one. And then in English I got an 85 on an essay, and I know you're all sarcastically like "Oooohhh noooo, an eighty-five!" Well, shut up. I. DON'T. GET. EIGHTY-FIVES. ON. ESSAYS. I get hundreds, gosh dangit! And I kind of harrassed my English teacher after class, because this pile of poop on top of everything else was just enough to push me to that verge of tears, so I kind of accosted him and said "Can we talk about this NOW?!?" Because I was freaking out. Like I said, I do not get 85's. Plus, the paper was out of 80 points, so all you math scholars know I got a 68, which looks really bad on paper, especially when the rule is "you can re-write at 71 and under". I expected to get full credit, dagnabit! I figured I'd be nowhere near close enough to having to do a re-write. So yeah, I now kind of hate my favorite teacher.

Then we had chemistry, which I just never like because it's farty. Yes, I just said chemistry is farty. So is Microsoft Office, which I had to deal with after that. That class is full of enough stupid people to scare Donald Trump. Of course then I had to get in the car with my brother, who I had an argument with because apparently I also took an extra dose of bitch this morning. Anyway, now I'm off to take a fast walk with my dog and my iPod. Hopefully no tourists stop me to ask for directions, because I'll probably accidentally (or purposefully, depending on how stupid the question is) send them in the wrong direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment