Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Sitting Upon a Sweater

I'll warn you now that this blog post will probably be extraordinarily random. It may also be short and pointless. Whereas my last post was quite lengthy and revolved around one topic with several subtopics, this will have no general topic. I'll just ramble on and on, because I really wanted to blog today, gosh dangit, and I couldn't think of anything intelligent to write about. So here we go.
I'm sure you noticed my odd title. I actually am sitting upon a sweater, because I couldn't find a pillow and my butt hurts. So I grabbed a sweater. Sweaters make very good butt cushions, as a matter of fact. 
There's a callous growing on my pinky from my cello playing that hurts every time I press the "a" key or the "shift" key or anything else I type with my pinky, but usually it's just those two. Did you know that pinky is underlined in red as a misspelled word? Pinky. Pinkie. Oh, there we go, apparently it's supposed to be spelled with an ie. 
I saw Winnie the Pooh yesterday, and it was so cute. I drew a picture of Pooh and Christopher Robin today. Here it is:
Ain't that just the cutest thing? I got whatever quote is on it from an internet site that is supposedly made up of Pooh quotes. I think Christopher Robin said this one, but I'm not sure. When I was little, we had this book called "Cooking with Pooh". Think about that for a second. Say it out loud to yourself. Get it? Okay. Moving on.
This callous is killing me, man.
I haven't really seen any other movies lately, but I really want to see Crazy, Stupid, Love. Oh wait, I saw Captain America. With a boy. Gasps. It wasn't a date, I pinky (pinkie) promise. 
Yesterday, I ran 2 1/2 miles and then rode a tandem with my dad for 16 miles. Today, I slept until 9:30 and watched Rizzoli and Isles.
Thursday, I'm going to a Taylor Swift concert. I am SO PUMPED. So pumped. You're jealous. 
I'm just going to refrain from using my pinkie from now on. this is going to be hrder thn i thought. ok, screw this. but it's kind of fun. but nywys, moving on.
Using my pinkie again. Still hurts. Y'know, I never get any comments on this blog. I have four followers, and none of you ever comment. C'mon!
I just got a text. From a boy. Just a sec. 
Ok, I'm back, not that there was any actual time taken up. So, I'll let you all get on with your lives now. Sorry I have wasted a chunk of it with my incessant word vomit. 
Somebody please comment on this. It would make me feel so special.

2 comments:

  1. Ok Erin, I'll break the mold and comment. There. But no really, that there picture of yours is pretty darn amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks(: it makes me happy that you have commented.

    ReplyDelete