Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hello, Friends!

I think my blog is gaining popularity. Seven followers? GASP.

Hey, new readers! *cougholiviacoughhannacoughmatt*
And of course, old readers. *coughLIZ*

Why all the coughing? I don't know. A lot of people were talking about this bloggy thing today, so I thought I should acknowledge it or something. Sooo...thanks. And stuff.

How was my day? Less than average. I was tired, and then I was at school for eleven hours. That's always fun. Plus I started Taper today, so for those of you who don't know, that means I don't get to eat anything fun for two weeks. Fruits, veggies, protein...yay. I had my last meal at B-Dubs last night. It's not that bad, I'm just really freakin' hungry. I feel like I'm not eating anything that has actual substance in it, and that's probably because everything I'm used to eating is so filling. So yeah. I'm going to go eat a healthy and well-balanced meal, and then watch some 90210. And then do some homework. And then sleep. A lot. So much sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment