Monday, October 31, 2011

You're Never Too Old for Free Candy

Happy Halloween, blogosphere!

I went trick-or-treating tonight. It was so much fun. Even though we were probably acting like obnoxious teenagers, it was still great. So, in 2 and 1/2 hours, the world turns into November, and I have to write a book. I am so excited! I also just found out that I'm going to be a dancer in The Wizard of Oz. That should be interesting. We get to dance with umbrellas, as far as I know.

Halloween has never been my favorite holiday. I don't do scary, which is pretty much the entire point. (Aside: Just saw a Breaking Dawn commercial. Yuck). There's just something about asking strangers for candy that's a little weird. The past few years haven't been any fun, either. I don't even remember going in 8th grade. Oh wait, yes I do. I was Thing 1 with one of my friends. That was pretty fun, I guess. This year was the first year that I actually fully enjoyed myself. It wasn't too cold, the group we had was perfect, I got good candy, and nobody yelled at us for being too old. It was the best. And now I have to go read Act II, Scene II of Hamlet. I'll see you guys in December! Miss me.

No comments:

Post a Comment