Sunday, October 30, 2011

Prepare yourself.

Tomorrow, I will be writing my last blog post. Ever.

Just kidding. I'm just taking a 30-day break to focus on my novel. Blogging is a time-sucker, y'know. So anyways, I'm just letting you know right now so you can figure out ahead of time where you're going to get your entertainment. I hear Glee is back on this week. DAMMIT. I WON'T BE ABLE TO WATCH GLEE. Yay for realizations. Ok, it's official, I am scheduling an official Glee break at some point during the week. I need me some Glee. Wow, I totally just rambled on for about five sentences about Glee. Good job, Erin.

For those of you that are all disappointed and stuff that you won't have my blog posts for a while, just imagine all 50,000 shiny words you, my faithful readers, will get to read when I, Erin Walker, have written a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment