Thursday, April 14, 2011

BANG Supermodel.

Today, I figured it'd be nice and warm like the rest of this week basically has been. I was somewhat wrong. It was kinda cold and windy and somewhat rainy. But anyway, I decided to wear a dress today cuz I just got it and I've seen a ton of people wearing dresses and skirts and stuff. I got a ton of compliments. The dress is really cute and all, but I got to thinking that if I wore stuff like dresses and skirts all the time, I'd get far less compliments. That's just one benefit of dressing casually all the time; if you put on a dress, it's like BANG supermodel. Which not only explains my title, but I said that this morning at lunch and kind of did a little spaz attack in the middle of the hallway.

Enough about dresses. Prom is in the air at my school. Today, a kid got a buch of his friends to hang a banner from his car, dance on his car with a boombox, and run around with flags that said Prom. The other day, this kid decorated his girlfriend's car with $100 worth of bananas and stood next to it with a sign that said "I'd go Bananas if You went to Prom with Me". My brother sang his date a song. There was a big banner in a hallway. Candles in bags spelling it out. We kinda set the bar high at my school, I guess. I'm kind of excited for when I'm old enough to go to Prom and possibly have a guy ask me in an awesome way like that.

Let's see...what else went on today? Oh yeah. My brother is in my school's version of a Glee Club, and this morning all the Honor Roll kids got to go to a preview of their show. Other than my brother being a total dork and these two girls singing a really pretty duet, everybody in the club had to introduce themselves to the crowd. Everyone else simply said "I'm so and so, I'm in such and such grade, and this is my such and such a year in Vocals." My brother said "I'm Nathan, I'm a junior, and this is my second year in Vocals. Hi, Erin!"
Needless to say, it basically made my day. I was so excited I forgot to say hi back.

So here I sit, watching Law and Order LA, which was totally not worth cancelling the original Law and Order. They just chucked a guy in a puddle. And this guy got shot, and his daughter was a terrible actress. She was just sitting there crying and whining "Daaaaaadddyyy!!" so I guess it was kind of sad and pathetic,  but it was kind of annoying and I didn't actually believe she was sad. This basically whole episode is in Spanish, and they're using subtitles, so I actually don't have a clue what's going on.

Well, there ya have it, folks. There's four completely random and unrelated things that happened to me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment