Sunday, April 24, 2011

Buzz.

Good morning, all. It's 7:36 a.m., and I am happy as a clam in pajamas. There is a large mug of coffee to my right, Easter breakfast at church is in the very near future, and today will be filled with food and family and hopefully fun. There are also three teenage boys sleeping in my living room. There were four teenage boys sleeping in my living room, but one of them (my brother, that is) had to go play his bass at another church. Ahem. Loser. Ahem. My stomach is growling, and I am picturing the heaps of bacon and eggs and toast and other breakfast-y things I will soon be consuming. Actually, I'm not totally sure of the fare, having never been driven enough to get up extra early on Easter Sunday to go eat breakfast. But I'm excited. It's all cool. There will be a family gathering later on, which will most likely involve Grandma's cheesy hashbrowns. Yeah, I really need to start running. Thankfully, I'll see my aunt today and we'll discuss training for the impending cross country season. I will try very hard to pay utmost attention to the sermon this morning, but my brain is already soaking up the coffee like an enormous pink sponge. (Did you also catch that subtle hint that my brain is enormous? wink wink). I officially have nothing better to do other than this, but I'm kind of out of things to say. My brother's *cough cough* "girlfriend" still isn't his girlfriend, even after Prom. I have yet to find the camera he borrowed from me to take pictures. I'm just going to sit here staring at the screen until my dad is ready to go. And maybe I'll pee. That coffee really is going right through me. And I'll write a sentence when inspiration strikes. I still haven't done any of my homework. That might be a problem. I'm not actually sure how large this family gathering will be, seeing as apparently most of my family is out of town. I guess we'll see. It might just be my branch and my grandma. Yep. I suppose we'll figure it out. Now I'm kind of wondering when the teenage boys in my living room are getting up and going home. Awwwww, my coffee is gone. Now comes the serious question: am I desperate enough to drink crappy church coffee? That really depends. Ooh, I here the stirring of teenagers. Okay, well, I'm actually going to stop typing these sentences of randomness and get my butt out of this chair to go find some suitable shoes. Happy Easter, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment