Saturday, April 30, 2011

You know what I hate?

1. Being 6 cents short to buy one song on iTunes.
2. When people don't listen.
3. That sound that old people can't hear.
4. Twilight.
5. Girls my age that dress like prostitutes.
6. That "Everybody Knows You Cried Last Night" is about prostitutes so I can't do it for my English song project.
7. My feet.
8. PMS. Yep, I went there.*
9. When it's freaking April 30 and it's still not warm and sunny.
10. Being too lazy to go eat something.
11. When the "Large Brew Size" Keurig cups only fill up about 3/4 of a regular mug.
12. When white kids try to be "gangsta".
13. People who just don't get it.
14. Being confused about whether or not my letters of recomendation actually made it to the zoo or not.
15. Not knowing if I spelled "recomendation" right. Which I'm pretty sure I didn't.
16. Not being able to spell anymore.
17. That the AP Gov national exam is in less than 2 weeks.
18. When somebody drops an ice cube on the floor and then I step on it in my socks.
19. When my socks don't slide on the kitchen floor.
20. Ruffles.
21. Potato chips.
22. People who try way too hard to be cool.
23. Thinking of something first, and then someone else does it and then when you do it it looks like you copied that person and nobody knows that you had the idea first.
24. Knowing that the above is probably a very mangled and confusing sentence.
25. Having way too many things I hate and having to stop here so nobody thinks I'm crazy.

*I don't actually have PMS right now. I just hate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment