Friday, April 15, 2011

More Detailed Things

Ok, school and practice are over. Breathe in, breathe out. I actually forgot to breathe while I was running my Prose piece this afternoon. So anyway, here are my reasons for insanity revisted in more detail.

Forensics tournament tomorrow. It still seems like an enormous boulder hanging over my head. I had to add a new introduction that I keep tripping over and we had to make cuts to keep in under eight minutes which I also keep tripping over. I just hope I don't end up tripping so much that I fall head over heels off a cliff. Let's see if I can remember this: "Life's most trying times are often the most colorful, and definitely the most memorable. Jeannette Walls remembers her struggle with resilience in her memoir: The Glass Castle". Ooooor something like that. Seeing as I really don't have much of a clue as to what resilience means, I'll probably change it to something that means the same thing but is easier to say. If I die tomorrow before I get done with my piece, I'm turning over my blog to my father.

Dinner is yet to be had, so more on that tomorrow. Though now we've included my dad's two friends in the equation, so it should basically be tons of fun for my brother's *cough cough* "girlfriend".

The Vocal Dimensions concert has also yet to be seen. Don't bother me.

School in general? It was Day of Silence today, which shows support for gay rights. I, being the slightly loudish person that I am, tried pretty hard to not talk, but it just didn't work for me. One of my friends, though, gave me a dirty look for not doing it, which kinda bugged me. Oh yeah, and apparently I'm mean. I wasn't trying to be, necessarily, but this kid has just been grinding my freakin' gears lately. It's not even really his fault. Well, it kind of is. Whatever. But I kind of snapped at him several times this morning. Sooo...yeah. Still. BAGAGHAHAHHAHAFBABAFAFHGGAAAGAAAAAAAHHH!! Yeah, I have no idea what that just was.

That just leaves dealing with stupid people. See above with obnoxious boy and dirty look girl. Other than that, there's this really annoying kid in my Microsoft Office class who really chaps my khakis. The really bad part is, he has exactly the same name as me, last and all. So whenever my teacher yells at him, I always think she's talking to me and I look around all innocently like "Whaaaaa?" Yup.

I'm really freaking hungry, dang it. We get Italian food soon. Yay! See ya'll tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment