Wednesday, April 6, 2011

FRUSTRATIONS.

GAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!
Sorry. Had to let that one out. This will most likely be a rant-y post, soo...yeah. If I get long winded, feel free to just skip it out. And I've officially failed at BEDAing, so I guess I'll try again next year.

So why am I frustrated? It's the internet. And partially my friends, but mostly the internet. I don't really blame my friends for my frustrations, cuz it's not their fault for wanting to be informed. I'd do the same thing. It's probably not even the internet's fault either. It might just be a combination of low blood sugar and sitting in a bumpy truck for about three hours. So anyway, I'll stop rambling about who's fault it is and tell the story.

I've been gone for a few days (hence the failed BEDA), so when I got back about an hour ago, I figured I'd check my Facebook for messages and stuff. I'm planning a birthday party, and it's a Facebook event and stuff, so I was checking up on my guest list and stuff like that when I see like four posts asking me if it's a sleepover or if they should bring money and stuff like that. And I seriously do not blame them, because that's all stuff I'd want to know too, but the way it was set up on facebook made me feel like I was being attacked by posts. And I put up in the description that it was a sleepover, so I was like "C'mon people!" so yeah. But in the time it's taken me to type this post, most of it has already been resolved. Sooooooo...simmer down now. Okay. Alright. All good.

I'm gonna go eat some food now. Kay...bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment