Friday, April 22, 2011

I Have Officially Become a Teenager

Why? Well, it's two years into my teen-dom, and I've finally played legit video games. As in Black Ops. Which I play horrendously. My friend's six year old brother plays better than me. So here I am, in the comfort of her house (sitting in a moon chair, of course), watching as they play Black Ops. I've discovered that I totally pwn at dorkier games of the Lego Harry Potter variety, but perhaps my skill comes from watching Hank and Katherine play it on Youtube. For those of you who don't know who I'm talking about, I direct you here. I also am freakin' awesome at Lego Star Wars, which probably comes from watching my brother play. Other than that, I dance like a total geeky white girl on Dance Central.

 I've also wrestled the six year old and lightsaber fought him. Soooo....there. Yep. I'll most likely be sleep deprived tomorrow, so this may be the last post for a bit here. This weekend is not the best for me to have a load and a half of homework to do. Anywho. Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment