Saturday, August 6, 2011

Apology Day...

I'm really tired. So much so that my fingers are all fumbly and I keep messing up my typing. So I'm not going to write a ton today. I appreciate your appreciation of my last blog post. It was fun to write and such. I went to a wedding today, and it was lovely. Weddings are fun. Y'know what else is fun? Bean bag chairs. Okay, list time, for lack of a better subject.

Ridiculous things:

1. Glow sticks.

2. Weddings with no funny drunks.

3. The fact that I can go from an awesome post to crap post in a 24 hours.

4. That guy from Fired Up is in Final Destination 5.

5. There are 5 Final Destination movies. Hello? It's called FINAL Destination.

Yep, that's it. I just did that to make this look longer. I'm sorry, I'll think of something better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment