Friday, August 19, 2011

Baby Sloths and...what was that other thing?

Ready for your daily dose of adorable?

D'AAAWWWWWWW.

If you didn't have a reaction similar to the above statement, you are clearly a soulless, heartless, horrible human being. That there is a baby sloth, one of the most adorable baby animals on the entire planet. When they grow up they kind of look like stoners, mostly because they don't really move around a whole lot and they have really shaggy hair. We have one at the zoo. Here's the link to the Google image search of baby sloths, because I couldn't pick just one and thought I'd share the adorable with you. 

Wait, what? Oh, sorry, I had to go back to the image page to copy the URL, and I almost had a cuteness overload. They're in boxes! AAAWWWW. Gah, they're just so darn cute!
Alright, so I have to fess up and admit that I haven't blogged for like two straight days. Yesterday I was just really busy, and as most of you know I usually blog at the end of the day in case I miss something awesome, so by the time I finally went to bed it was midnight, so I'd already failed. The day before that I was just dead tired. Anyways, this blog post comes by request from Liz, who really loves baby sloths. There was something else, but I forgot, so I'll post about whatever it was tomorrow. Also, for those of you who know the author John Green, his new book is coming out in January and I pre-ordered mine yesterday. I am so excited. Mostly because every single pre-ordered copy will be signed by John Green himself, 5% or which will have an Anglerfish drawn on them by Hank Green. For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, go here and/or here, you're welcome.
No other news here, so I'm going to bed. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. HANKLERFISH! I really want to pre-order. It was mail, Erin. Your thoughts on the US Postal Service's service.

    ReplyDelete