Thursday, August 4, 2011

One of those days...

This is going to be one of those posts where I only have 51 minutes left before I officially fail BEDA, and I really don't have anything to write about other than complaints because I've had a long day and I'm tired and kind of grumpy. So I apologize in advance for my pissyness, and you don't really have to read this if you don't want to. Actually, it would make me feel better if you read it.
My summer life pretty much ends for me next week, because I've got official cross country practice starting and driver's ed in the evenings, and I've got so much homework. I'm really hoping that having a schedule and keeping busy will help me power through that summer work, because I have been procrastinating like a sixth grader with a science project.
Tomorrow, I'm zoo working and for the first time all summer, I'm really not looking forward to it. I've sort of developed this little crew with two other people, and neither of them are going to be there, so I have to actually talk to other people and try really hard not to feel awkward. Don't get me wrong, the people that work my day are completely awesome, but it's difficult to like people and actually carry on conversations with them at the same time. There are some pretty cool people I plan on hanging out with though, it's just a bummer that my usuals aren't gonna be with me.
Lastly, I'm over-analyzing. Because this is a public internet site, I won't go into too much detail with that one. Feel free, for those of you that know me well enough, to interpret what you think that means.
I'm sorry for such a craptastic post, my dear followers. I'll do something cool tomorrow. Comment with something you want me to write about! (my Most Faithful Liz is definitely on top of this).

2 comments:

  1. BAM! Of course I'm on top of it! And don't worry about the procrastination; August was supposed to be the month where I worked my ass off and then did everything else. BUT... I've done no work yet because I don't have the book anymore, sooo I'll get to it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's it, I'm checking sparknotes. I have way too much else to do other than read that piece of crap.

    ReplyDelete