Monday, August 1, 2011

It's another "A" month!!

You know what that means! Well, maybe not. That means it's time for Blog Every Day in August! BEDA yeah! Okay, so anyways, all excitement aside. I'm actually having a pretty decent day today, despite the fact that I was out in the hot all day. Today was Zeeland Band Camp day one, and it was lovely. I got to meet some cool new people and hung out with one of my friends for a while. Tomorrow I'm going to watch Lord of the Rings with another friend, so it's shaping up to be a pretty good week.
I'm not totally sure what to write about, but I figured if I missed BEDA day one I'd be off to a pretty horrible start. I've been thinking a lot lately about school starting and stuff. I have a ton of summer work that I have, of course, been putting off, but I'll probably get it all done in time for school. I've also been thinking about NaNoWriMo, or for you non-lingo-savvy folks, National Novel Writing Month. It's in November, and I officially have no clue what to write my novel on. I've been playing around with a few ideas, but nothing has really struck me as a fantastic idea. I was sort of working on a novel this summer, but my files didn't transfer to my new computer, so I'd have to use the old one and that's always in use by someone or other. I have writer's block on this college draft essay I'm supposed to write for my AP Lit class. There are a bunch of topics, and I have a few ideas, but they don't fit well together. Mostly because I have no fracking idea how to write a college essay, and if it's any different than a personal narrative, or what. I'm just a little frustrated. Plus, I'll be starting driver's training next week, so stay off the roads or something. I'm actually kind of excited about it. I just hope I know someone in my class. Well, I will enter again tomorrow, and for those of you who are e-mail subscribed to me, I will clog your inbox this month. Aren't you lucky?

No comments:

Post a Comment