Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Oh Crap Moments

Everyone has them. Mine today happened when I realized I only had ten minutes left to blog. I refuse to lose, you guys. So today I went out to dinner with my friends, and we had an epic time as usual. I'm currently not trying to shed sparkles from my dress everywhere, but it's not really working. I am also completely exhausted, so coming up with a topic right now, or even a coherent sentence, is really working my brain. I also have to get up in less than 7 hours for cross country, where we'll be doing hill work, ab workouts, and lots of stretching. Ab workouts freaking suck. I imagine hill work does too, but I've never done it before. I think we're doing barefoot sprints, too. Driver's training is still boring, I still have a crap ton of homework to do before summer's up. I'm actually thoroughly enjoying The Kite Runner, as opposed to the previous Sophie's World, which I'm taking a break from. I did learn tonight that a couple of my other friends are also behind on summer work, so I feel better about myself. Well, I'm going to bed now. See you tomorrow with a better blog post!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering last night if you were going to be able to keep up your streak. : )

    ReplyDelete