Saturday, August 27, 2011

Slacking Off

I'm sorry.

There, I'm done. I refuse to dwell on the fact that I am horrible at keeping up with BEDA, and have already missed several days. I feel bad. I really do.

That being said, I really don't have anything to talk about. This weekend has sort of been slouch-ish for me. I did have a cross meet today, but after that I basically just took a nap. I haven't done anything productive. So here's my question: Is that okay? I know that every once in a while it's good to just chill out, kick back, and refuse to do anything that might benefit society. But let's say you have a deadline (maybe something along the lines of a week to finish up summer work), and honoring that deadline is pretty important. It sort of projects your future work ethic. If you've got stuff to do, is it okay to relax a little, especially if you're having a weird weekend? I don't know where I'm going with this. Forget it, I'm going to bed. See what I mean?

Alright, I'll apologize again, but this time it's for this really weird blog post. I'll think of something better eventually.

2 comments:

  1. DUDE! I just realized today I have a freaking WEEK to finish everything. I'm wigging out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? At least you only have one class you have to do stuff for.

    ReplyDelete